Infant Program (Bilingual) 10 – 18 months
Our bilingual classrooms offer your child the opportunity to become familiar with both English and French to help prepare them for educational success.
Infant Program (Bilingual): 10 to 18 Months
Infants are accepted into this program at 10 months of age, and remain until they are ready to move onto the Toddler Class at approximately 18 months of age. In this small bilingual classroom of 9 infants, the ratio is 3:1.
Learning and development are anchored by close relationships with caring educators, who scaffold cognitive development based on the individual needs of each child. Infants are encouraged to explore, play, and discover the world around them. Our gross motor activities challenge infants to grow and prepare for our Toddler Program.
Typical Infant Day
- 7:00 Arrival / free play / socializing
- 8:00 Exploring activity centers
- 8:30Snack / Diaper Change
- 9:00 Morning Snack
- 9:30 Nap Time for children requiring rest
- 10:30 Cognitive Activities
- 11:00 Lunch
- 11:30 Outdoor Play followed by diaper change
- 1:00 Nap time
- 2:30 Diaper routine / Snack
- 3:00 Gross Motor Activities
- 3:30 Free play and organized activities
- 4:15 Snack
- 5:30 Post-care ends