Infant Program (Bilingual) 10 – 18 months
Infant Program (Bilingual): 10 to 18 Months
Our bilingual classrooms offer your child the opportunity to become familiar with both of Canada’s official languages, English and French, to help prepare them for educational success and navigate future employment opportunities more smoothly.
Infants are accepted into this program at 10 months of age, and remain until they are ready to move onto the Toddler Class at approximately 18 months of age. In this small bilingual classroom of 9 infants, the staff to student ratio is 3:1.
Learning and development is anchored through close relationships with caring educators, who scaffold cognitive development based on the individual needs of each child. Infants are encouraged to explore, play and discover the world around them. Our motor skill activities challenge infants to grow and prepare for our Toddler Program.
Typical Infant Day
- 7:00 Arrival / free play / socializing
- 8:00 Exploring activity centers
- 8:30 Diaper Change / Snack
- 9:00 Morning Snack
- 9:30 Nap Time for children requiring rest
- 10:30 Cognitive Activities
- 11:00 Lunch
- 11:30 Outdoor Play followed by diaper change
- 1:00 Nap time
- 2:30 Diaper change / Snack
- 3:00 Gross Motor Activities
- 3:30 Free play and organized activities
- 4:15 Snack
- 5:30 Post-care ends