Daycare Parent Info
School uniforms are mandatory for St-Laurent Academy students, beginning in Preschool. Uniforms can be ordered from Lands End online, or by phone, and will be delivered to your home.
Lands End has excellent quality, great customer service, and throughout the year they offer many promotions. Be sure to add yourself to their e-mail list for notification of promotions on school uniforms.
NEW this year, Lands End has created separate websites for our Daycare Program (St-Laurent Academy Daycare) and Elementary School Program (St-Laurent Academy). You will find a link below that will take you directly to the school uniform options available for your child.
Use this Lands End link to order Daycare Uniforms.
When ordering both Preschool and Elementary School Uniforms, please begin with one, and then select CHANGE SCHOOL button to add additional items to your shopping cart.
Should you need assistance, or experience any difficulties, call 1-800-469-2222 – customer service representatives are available 24/7.
Ordering By Phone: 1-800-469-2222
Please refer to the attached PDF’s outlining the uniform selections.
There are many ways parent can volunteer at St-Laurent Academy Daycare. Please contact our Daycare Program Supervisor to find an upcoming opportunity:
Alsace Abboud, Daycare Program Supervisor
The following policies are in place for the health and safety of all of our students and staff and to reduce the spread of illness:
- If a child’s fever reaches 38.5 C/101 F, a parent will be called to pick up their child immediately.
- If a child has diarrhea, more than twice in a day a parent will be called to pick up their child immediately.
- If a child vomits, a parent will be called to pick up their child immediately.
- If a child is unusually lethargic and cannot participate in classroom activities, a parent will be called to pick up their child.
- If a child has any two of the following symptoms, a parent will be called to pick up their child immediately: fever, cough, muscle aches, fatigue, headache, sore throat, green nasal discharge, lack of appetite, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
Students must stay home until their fever has been absent for 24 hours. Students should return to school when they are symptom free (other than a residual cough) and able to participate in daily activities. If in doubt, please check with a doctor before returning to school.
Should we detect a rash, or other skin lesion, a parent will be called to pick up their child. A child can only return to the classroom when they are rash free, or with a Doctor’s note.
To learn more about our programs and policies view our parent manual.